Fluid Financial Planning Pty Ltd (‘Fluid’) is a privately owned financial planning firm. We are a niche boutique financial planning company. We are not linked to any external financial institution, financial planning group, bank or insurance company. As a result, we are free to recommend products and services to you based on their strengths and merits, free of any special arrangements with any product provider or big brother financial organisation.
OUR MISSION & APPROACH
Provide our clients with unique and high quality advice solutions.
Always place our clients’ interests before those of our own or any institution.
Focus on building long-term relationships with our clients by providing a genuine personalised service.
Provide ongoing education and support to our clients.
Remain free of outside influence by having our own financial planning licence
Keep our clients informed when investment markets become volatile and rules and regulations change.
Watch our video presentation About Us:
- My wife Jenny and I have been working with Peter for over 2 years to help us improve our financial position. After being subject for many years to the "advice" provided from one of the large institutions, it was a very positive and welcome change (and relief) to find in Peter someone who you actually feel is working in your interests, not just his own.Barry and Jenny Costin
- Peter has been fundamental in building a personalized and flexible financial plan for myself focused on wealth creation and financial independence. He operates with the highest level of integrity, keeps up to date with domestic & global financial matters and is only ever a call or email away. Without hesitation, I would sincerely recommend Peter as a service oriented and professional financial advisor. Kimberly Teo, 24, Management Consultant
- We were first introduced to Peter Small over 2 and a 1/2 years ago when planning my retirement. My wife and I felt immediately at ease with Peter and were quickly impressed with his depth of knowledge and attention to detail in helping us plan for the future. He helped us set up our SMSF and continues to provide ongoing support for it, together with general financial planning & investment advice. We have always found Peter to be very proactive with his recommendations in all aspects of the wide-ranging services he provides to us. Our queries receive prompt and detailed responses, and we have always appreciated that Peter 'goes the extra mile' to ensure we have all the facts to make informed decisions. We have no hesitation in recommending Peter to anyone seeking a financial planner.Ron & Margaret S
- From our first meeting, Peter established a welcoming, non-intimidating, non-judgemental rapport and always gave us explanations that made us think more widely about our financial situation. This way, we remained in charge of the planning process, making decisions collaboratively with Peter guiding us with his professional approach and knowledge. As a very positive and educational experience we would highly recommend engaging Peter Small as your financial planner.Mr Craig Stewart & Mr Anthony Brown
- Peter Small, has acted as my financial advisor for three years. He has given me sound financial advice. Nothing has been too much trouble for him and he has always answered my calls promptly, Peter has always been willing to go out of his way to help me. He has put time and effort into helping me start up my own business. I am most grateful for this and would happily recommend him as a financial advisor.Julie Phillips